More ways to stay organized with Trip Bundles
You can now track your package shipping in realtime seeing key information at a glance. They called it Trip Bundle: All of your emails about a trip will now be bundled together and the most important details (like flight time and hostel reservation number) will be available the instant you open Inbox.
More control with Undo Send, Swipe to Delete and Signatures
You can control and set custom Snooze times that will be helping you be more productive:
- With Undo Send—now for the first time on your phone, you can take back an email right after sending in case you spotted a mistake, or have second thoughts
- If you’d rather get rid of messages, you can make ‘Delete’ the default swiping action
- If you want to personalize your sent messages, you can now add a custom signature
More ways that Inbox saves you time
Inbox appreciate a little extra help every now and then-like when you added phone number to Reminders, or finds that flight time in under a second.
Today Inbox is adding a few more ways it can be of service:
- When you create Reminders in Keep, they’ll now appear in Inbox
- When someone emails you a to-do, Inbox might suggest adding a Reminder so you don’t forget
- When you get an email from Hotel, you can now open your reservations and food orders within their app, directly from Inbox
No more invites: Inbox is now open
So as of today, Inbox is open to everyone—no invitation required. All your Gmail messages are ready and waiting. So if you haven’t tried Inbox yet, download the app today, and start getting back to what matters. Last October Google introduced a new type of inbox-one. Inbox by Gmail is now open to everyone and they thank all the feedback as how they can make it better and likes as they gives the update and improved many features, launching you most highly-requested.